Monday 17 March 2014

All about school

All about school,I love coming to school I never want to leave this school.I wish I could camp here everyday.Sometimes I don't like to play at morning tea and lunchtime.On Friday I like to play at lunch time because we have a longer lunch every friday.Some times I don't want to go home when the bell goes or when it's home time.We are in the same class and we are friends this year we have the  amazing naomi and our best class yet,we had so much fun on our sacatter hunt.  today we wrote what we think about people on their back. We told each other how special they are and how unique they are. We have had so much fun walking around and writing on peoples backs. We did this so we can talk about how we are all special and different . Naomi said we were all valuable.
         By Leo and Dennon

No comments:

Post a Comment